The Research undertaken by the Princeton Research Facility (P.E.AR.) has recently begun diving more and more in the mysteries of the human conscious and subconscious. This came initially as the study of Quantum Mechanics picked up steam and allowed for a more scientific measuring approach could be developed in an attempt to consistently record and prove said existence of something according to Science is not real and is not why we are made the way we are ( according to them that's DNA, look at an adopted child then certain birth mothers and fathers...) There is must be at least something going on but thats going beyond the again.
Through 1,000s, of RNGs and 100's of Countries, and countless years and decades of deciphering and analyzing data. Finally, they could consistently record that the subtle energies at which we are constantly emitting (our human aura, even cooler we can all change them to whatever "setting" you'd like... Later) Through over 20 years of research and global events such as Wars, The Death of Princess Dianna, and September 11, 200; They concluded a RNG or REG (Random # generator, random event generator,) would give completely unpredictable results when left alone; However, when in the place of Humans concentrating on either the light OR like an even with a Great Event where the World Comes Together as one, powerful feeling.)
- Without the Wright Brother's Dream of Flight, No Airplanes
- Without The Idea of Flying a Kite in a Thunderstorm, No Electricity
- Without The Idea of Capturing a Moment of Time on Paper, No Camera
- Without The Idea of Connecting the World to Unlimited Information, No Internet
- Without The Dream That We Could Survive Independently, No USA
- Without the Idea Digging In To The Earth, Pulling Out Solid Chunks of Metal With The Intention of Changing the Chemical Nature of It For Construction
- Without The Dream of Martin Luther King Jr. Who Knows That Would Have Happened.
The point is the people who we consider great people in our history have accomplished things that at the time in which they lived, such as when the invented the telephone; that concept back then would be like us talking about teleportation.
You Cant Create A Change for The Future by Living In The Past
- attending popular Music Festivals (which actually date back to pre-Olympic time.)
- watching a beautiful sunset
- looking at the moon, and knowing someone you love is looking at the same moon (receiving a comforting feeling)
- in a city, community, country where social norms may differ from the USA
- the Burning Man Ceremony Festival
- such as the way the country came together after the September 11, 2001 Attacks on the World Trade Center.
- The tragic death of Princess Dianna united the World
It is one the Wonders of the World where people's lives have changed, due to the extremely powerful energy and positive vibrations it emitted.
People have a certain sense (currently not known by modern science until recent years but answered by history thousands of years ago) of belonging and fully interconnected consciousness.