11/12/12

Brief Intro From Last Year

Introduction From Darrien - 11/12/12

      Hello, I first want to start off by thanking you for visiting this site. It truthfully is a collaborative effort and it all begins with knowledge. So please spread the word, participate in discussions, and please leave a suggestion if you have any!
     My name is Darrien Eouse. I am 21 years old and currently living in Anaheim, CA managing my families West Coast Operations and a 130,000 sq ft whole and retail distribution of furniture and home-decor. Please feel free to visit our websites : worldofdecor.com and afdhome.com. Who knows maybe if you mention my name you will get a discount ;)    
      In addition, I am also a licensed Auctioneer (yes, the fast talker guy) and am currently doing about 200 different auction events a year, both for my family and for other individuals and companies. Feel free to check out my families Auction SiteWorldofDecorAuctions.comYou can keep up to date with any of the local sales we have all around the country and hopefully I will see you at one!
      I have always loved people and have never been shy when it comes to public speaking. In fact, I adore it. I absolutely love what I do and am truly passionate about it, which is what partly inspired me to begin this site in hopes of spreading knowledge to those who are also willing and able to make a change for a better future but may not be sure exactly on how to start.
     I love people and have the utmost respect for everyone and believe that anyone is capable of absolutely amazing things as long as they are doing what they love. I believe with all my heart that our generation has the opportunity to create the best world all around that has ever existed. It's up to us and there's no more waiting! It's our turn, now, right now! It's up to all of us to do it but through collaborative efforts; helping each other, feeding off each other's passions. When we are passionate about what we are doing, we always succeed. In the end, we ALWAYS succeed.
     No more excuses, do what you love, be yourself, and love all others. It's possible, it's actually really easy, it's now up to us so now there is no one else to blame if we drop the ball. Lets not miss our opportunity to make a mark in history. I know I don't want to!
- Darrien Eouse



No comments:

Post a Comment